This page has moved to a new address.

Best Razor for Women: Schick Hydro Silk® Razor Review

Free Fragments: Best Razor for Women: Schick Hydro Silk® Razor Review

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Best Razor for Women: Schick Hydro Silk® Razor Review

There's a new best razor for women in town, and just in time for spring and summer. It's 80 degrees in SoCal today, and boy was I glad I didn't have to dig and find some disposable razors somewhere!

Instead I used the Schick Hydro Silk® razor that BzzAgent sent me to try out. Does it deserve the title of best razor for women? Let's see:

My Schick Hydro Silk® razor, the best razor for women!
The Pros:
  • Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum to hydrate your skin.
  • 5 Curve-Sensing blades really get all the hair in one swipe. I love how the razor really got all the hair, even on my knees!
  • If I was really in a hurry, I probably wouldn't have to use shaving gel, this razor is that hydrating.
  • Less environmental waste. Longer lasting cartridges means less plastic waste than completely disposable razors.  
  • The wall holder saves space in my bathroom and keeps the blades clean and my fingers safe.
The Cons:
  • Price. Starter kits are about $10 (with 1 extra refill), and refills are about $15 for four cartridges. So worth it if you have thick hair and go through other razors quickly, though.


Overall, I would rate this the best razor for women out there right now. I like it better than the Venus refillable. Tell me what you think, would you try Schick? Or do you have another contender for the title of best razor for women?

I'm a BzzAgent, I received a sample starter kit to try the product and state my honest opinions.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home