This page has moved to a new address.

Top Ideas for Small Kitchen Decor & Organization

Free Fragments: Top Ideas for Small Kitchen Decor & Organization

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Top Ideas for Small Kitchen Decor & Organization

In anticipation of moving out with my fiance to our place, I have been spending quite a lot of time on pinterest lately, gathering ideas for how we can renovate, organize and decorate our small space. I'm excited that it will be our own space, even if it is small! And because of the small amount of space, organization, neatness and staying rid of junk will be key in keeping our place nice. Here's a few of the coolest small kitchens I've found across the web for some inspiration!

from bhg.com



from bhg.com

The white and blue color combinations look so fresh and inviting. I'm surprised I chose yellow pictures as well; that's usually not my color! I hope you are as inspired as I am today.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home