This page has moved to a new address.

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish Review

Free Fragments: Fresh Sugar Lip Polish Review

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish Review

I love my Fresh Sugar Lip Balm so I was excited to try their lip scrub. It feels just like brown sugar and tastes like it too!

Tip: I gently rub the scrub on my lips in small circles with my fingertips for 15 seconds.
Tip #2: I leave the scrub on for a few minutes to continue softening then rub off with a damp cloth.

The results are beautiful soft lips even after I forget to put this on every evening in this winter weather. I highly recommend this scrub.

Ingredients: sugar, meadow foam seed, Shea butter, vitamin E are the main ingredients.

Price: $22.50 for 0.6 oz. You only need a very little for each application so it'll last awhile. Get it in a set with their lip balm for a cheaper overall price.


Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 20, 2013 at 10:08 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to try this, but never have. I may have to pick it up next time I need a lip scrub. I am currently using "the lip scrub" by sara happ. It is by far the best I have tried. It comes in a bunch of different flavors. It is $24, but you get a full ounce of product so it lasts forever. When I eventually run out, I would like to try Fresh Sugar Lip Polish.

Deana
TesoriBelle.com

 
At January 20, 2013 at 12:25 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment. I'll have to look into sara happ when I run out of this one!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home